Fantasy sports contests empower you to select teams for every new contest.
Try Beginner ContestsYour first 50 contests against beginners start you off on the right foot!
Enter a 50/50 ContestAs a beginner, you can also enter one of these with other beginners and finish in the top 50% to win cash regardless of the number of entries.
Pick TeamsTo enter any contest, you have the ability to choose the sport you want, selecting a group of teams and adjusting the slider to get more bonus points for your favorites.
- In the game lobby, you have the option to choose:
- Featured – Don’t miss out on these fantasy sports contests!
- Beginner – These are the bunny hills, the starting courses, the “easy” ones. And you can enter into 50 of them against other beginners for cash prizes.
- Head to Head – Mano a mano, man to man (or woman to woman!), one on one, winner take all!
- 50/50s – If the Head to Head is a bit too intimidating, you can enter this and simply finish in the top half for easy cash. Nothing wrong with that!
- After entering a contest, select your teams. Each team has an estimated fantasy points.
- We have done the hard work and pre-selected the roster for each team.
- For example: An NFL team may have 8 pre-selected players and 2 reserves.
- Once you’ve picked a team, you can “+” it to your entry.
- What’s cool here is upping your payout if you feel your team can win.
- Who knows! We might be a bit off on our estimate, and if that’s the case, move the slider up.
- If your team crosses the required threshold, you’ve scored big with a power move on DreamPick!
SEE WHO WON!
- Ideally, you’d want to see that you’ve been placed into a paying position!
- If that’s the case, you’ll see how much you’ve won as the contest’s prize structure determines, and the winnings will be credited into your DreamPick account.
- Score! But that’s not all…. Use some of your winnings to play even more contests. Or just withdraw it and go on a shopping spree. Whatever floats your boat! Learn more about withdrawals and deposits right here !
Want To Learn More?
Here are some other resources to help you learn the basics of DreamPick.