Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
How To Play
DreamPick is an easy and exciting daily fantasy sports game that allows sports fans to compete and win cash prizes based on the knowledge of their favorite sports teams – without getting into complicated player stats like DraftKings or FanDuel.
Founded in 2020 by Alden Do Rosario, Ramesh Sethuraman And Vikas Kansagara. DreamPick is headquartered in Grafton, MA.
Legal residents physically located in any of the following 25 states (listed below) are eligible to open an account and participate in offered contests:
Florida, Michigan, Texas, Alaska, California, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts.
- Head-to-Head – Winner takes all in these one-on-one contests.
- 50/50’s – Teams finishing in the top-half of the field win cash no matter the number of entries.
- Double Ups – The teams that place in a prize-paying position for these contests will double their entry fee.
- Beginner – Beginner contests are contests open to users who, at the time of contest entry, have not entered more than 50 contests.
Deposits & Withdrawals
- In allowed jurisdictions, DreamPick accepts all major credit/debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- In allowed jurisdictions, DreamPick also accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express gift cards.
**You may only deposit funds into your DreamPick account with a payment method registered in your name**
- When possible, we will first refund all deposits made in the last 90 days. Any excess funds after refundable deposits have been fulfilled are delivered via the selected withdrawal method (PayPal or check). If a card used to deposit is expired, refundable deposits will be returned to your new card as long as the account numbers are the same. If you deposited with a gift card, refundable deposits will be returned to that card up to the original value. For confirmation of the final details of your withdrawal request, you will receive an email from DreamPick with the subject line ‘Withdrawal Request Completed’.
- Original deposit source: $100 Visa ending in 9999
- Withdraw Request: $200
- Refund: $100 back on Visa ending in 9999
- Send remaining funds: $100 send to PayPal or via check
- Note: all checks under $2000 are sent via USPS. Checks $2000 and over will be sent via FedEx. The max amount that can be processed to PayPal is $14,999.
Our accounting department processes withdrawals Monday – Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST. Any withdrawal requests that come in after 5PM on Friday will be processed in the order that they were received starting on the following Monday. Once our accounting department processes your withdrawal request (you’ll receive a confirmation email), it typically takes anywhere from 2-8 business days for your funds to appear in your bank or PayPal account. If you request a check under $2000, it can take 2-3 weeks for delivery. All FedEx checks will be delivered in 1-3 business days. If you request a check of any amount to a PO Box, it will be sent via USPS and arrive in 2-3 weeks.
Content Lineup Management
Gameplay and Contest Rules
- User Generated Contests: User-generated contests will close automatically if they do not fill to capacity. Entry fees will automatically be refunded if contests are canceled.
- Head-to-Head: Winner takes all in these one-on-one contests.
- 50/50’s: Teams finishing in the top-half of the field win cash no matter the number of entries.
- Double Ups: The teams that place in a prize-paying position for these contests will double their entry fee.
- Beginner: Beginner contests are contests open to users who have not entered more than 50 contests at the time of contest entry.
|ENTRY FREE RANGE||GUARANTEED STANDARD*||NON-GUARANTEED STANDARD|
|$0.01 – $5.00||15.90%||10.00%|
|$5.01 – $25.00||15.00%||10.00%|
|$25.01 – $49.99||14.25%||10.00%|
|$50.00 – $99.99||12.00%||10.00%|
|$100.00 – $499.99||10.00%||8.27%|
|$500.00 – $999.99||10.00%||5.67%|
- Guaranteed Standard: These contests pay out the entire prize regardless if the contest fills or not. This includes every Guaranteed contest type not listed separately in the table.
- Non-Guaranteed Standard: These contests must fill in order to pay out their prize. Entry fees are automatically refunded if the contest does not fill. “Qualifier” named contests are subject to custom commission structures. For questions on specific Qualifier contests, please email support@DreamPick.com. ** Excludes contests with prizes of $1MM or more and entry fee below $5000, which will have a maximum commission of 10%.