HOW TO PLAY
Deposits + Withdrawals
Contest Lineup Management
Gameplay + Contest Rules
DreamPick is an easy and exciting daily fantasy sports game that allows sports fans to compete and win cash prizes based on the knowledge of their favorite sports teams – without getting into complicated player stats like DraftKings or FanDuel.
Founded in 2020 by Alden Do Rosario, Ramesh Sethuraman And Vikas Kansagara. DreamPick is headquartered in Grafton, MA.
Legal residents physically located in any of the following 23 states (listed below) are eligible to open an account and participate in offered contests:
Florida, Texas, Alaska, California, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Kansas, Massachusetts.
- Head-to-Head – Winner takes all in these one-on-one contests.
- 50/50’s – Teams finishing in the top-half of the field win cash no matter the number of entries.
- Double Ups – The teams that place in a prize-paying position for these contests will double their entry fee.
- Beginner – Beginner contests are contests open to users who, at the time of contest entry, have not entered more than 50 contests.
We do not offer season-long leagues at this time.
Yes, each contest has a maximum entry count per user ranging from 1 – 150. The entry limit count for each contest is listed in the Contest Details as ‘Multi-Entry’.
Beginner contests are contests open to users who have not entered more than 50 contests at the time of contest entry.
Contest entry will close approximately one minute before the start of the first game in the contest. You can edit your selections as many times as you like before the contest closes.
In the event that one of the players on your selected team does not play, a reserve player from the RESERVE list will be used. If multiple players do not play and the reserve list is exhausted, your player will receive zero points. Example: in an NFL team roster with eight preselected players, there will be two reserve players. If one player from the main roster does not play, the fantasy points from the first reserve player will be used. If two players do not play, the second reserve player will be used. If three players from the main roster do not play, then unfortunately you will receive zero fantasy points for your eighth player.
- In allowed jurisdictions, DreamPick accepts all major credit/debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- In allowed jurisdictions, DreamPick also accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express gift cards.
**You may only deposit funds into your DreamPick account with a payment method registered in your name**
Unfortunately, we do not allow an increase in your deposit limit at this time.
Withdrawals via ACH or PayPal typically require 3-5 business days for processing, while checks may take 2-3 weeks for processing and delivery.
There is no limit to how many times you can withdraw, but certain methods do have some limits on how much you can withdraw.
We accept all major credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Keep in mind that you may only deposit funds into your DreamPick account with a payment method registered in your name.
There is no limit to how many times you can withdraw, but there are some limits on how much you can withdraw to certain methods.
- When possible, we will first refund all deposits made in the last 90 days. Any excess funds after refundable deposits have been fulfilled are delivered via the selected withdrawal method (PayPal or check). If a card used to deposit is expired, refundable deposits will be returned to your new card as long as the account numbers are the same. If you deposited with a gift card, refundable deposits will be returned to that card up to the original value. For confirmation of the final details of your withdrawal request, you will receive an email from DreamPick with the subject line ‘Withdrawal Request Completed’.
- Original deposit source: $100 Visa ending in 9999
- Withdraw Request: $200
- Refund: $100 back on Visa ending in 9999
- Send remaining funds: $100 send to PayPal or via check
- Note: all checks under $2000 are sent via USPS. Checks $2000 and over will be sent via FedEx. The max amount that can be processed to PayPal is $14,999.
*If you no longer have a payment method used on DreamPick, please contact our support team prior to withdrawing at email@example.com
Our accounting department processes withdrawals Monday – Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST. Any withdrawal requests that come in after 5PM on Friday will be processed in the order that they were received starting on the following Monday. Once our accounting department processes your withdrawal request (you’ll receive a confirmation email), it typically takes anywhere from 2-8 business days for your funds to appear in your bank or PayPal account. If you request a check under $2000, it can take 2-3 weeks for delivery. All FedEx checks will be delivered in 1-3 business days. If you request a check of any amount to a PO Box, it will be sent via USPS and arrive in 2-3 weeks.
Yes, before making your first deposit you can log in and view all promotions available.
If you have asked our team to ban your card previously, then that card has been banned. There could be a variety of reasons you are unable to use your card. There could be an issue with an expired card or an issue with your bank. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The funds are generally withdrawn to the card used in the last 90 days, or you can choose to have a check, which takes between 7 to 14 days.
Contest entry will close approximately one minute before the start of the first game in the contest. You can edit your full selection as many times as you like before the contest closes and begins.
You can edit your full selection as many times as you like before the contest closes and begins.
Contest entry will close approximately one minute before the start of the first game in the contest, at which point, each individual team selection will become “locked”. A locked team cannot be added or removed from a list.
You cannot withdraw from the contest once submitted; however, you can edit your entries as many times as you would like until the contest is LOCKED.
DreamPick offers a variety of contests, all available to enter directly from our home page. Choose your game and buy-in preference and select the game of your choice to enter.
- User Generated Contests: User-generated contests will close automatically if they do not fill to capacity. Entry fees will automatically be refunded if contests are canceled.
- Head-to-Head: Winner takes all in these one-on-one contests.
- 50/50’s: Teams finishing in the top-half of the field win cash no matter the number of entries.
- Double Ups: The teams that place in a prize-paying position for these contests will double their entry fee.
- Beginner: Beginner contests are contests open to users who have not entered more than 50 contests at the time of contest entry.
Our contests have a points-based scoring format. Please click the specific sport for details: NBA NFL NHL MLB
Rules and scoring for all sports can be found here.
|ENTRY FREE RANGE||GUARANTEED STANDARD*||NON-GUARANTEED STANDARD|
|$0.01 – $5.00||15.90%||10.00%|
|$5.01 – $25.00||15.00%||10.00%|
|$25.01 – $49.99||14.25%||10.00%|
|$50.00 – $99.99||12.00%||10.00%|
|$100.00 – $499.99||10.00%||8.27%|
|$500.00 – $999.99||10.00%||5.67%|
- Guaranteed Standard: These contests pay out the entire prize regardless if the contest fills or not. This includes every Guaranteed contest type not listed separately in the table.
- Non-Guaranteed Standard: These contests must fill in order to pay out their prize. Entry fees are automatically refunded if the contest does not fill. “Qualifier” named contests are subject to custom commission structures. For questions on specific Qualifier contests, please email support@DreamPick.com. ** Excludes contests with prizes of $1MM or more and entry fee below $5000, which will have a maximum commission of 10%.
DreamPick will pay out the prize pool or a portion thereof to winners in accordance with the prize structure as specified in the pool game conditions.
In the event that one of your selections has their game cancelled after the contest is locked, your selection will receive 0 points.
Winners will be determined by DreamPick with reference to the criteria set out in the pool game conditions, subject to the conditions set above for determining correct picks.
Subject to the applicable pools game conditions, a correct pick will be determined by DreamPick with reference to the DreamPick house rules that are applicable to the settlement of the pick in question as determined by DreamPick. Picks are settled on the official result published by the governing body or as otherwise verified by DreamPick. After settlement of a pool and corresponding payment of the prize pool when applicable, any subsequent corrections or amendments by the governing body to the result will not be applicable. Where DreamPick determines that an error was made, including on the pool game conditions, the pool card including errors in listings of events or picks, or in the settlement of a pool, then DreamPick reserves the right to: correct such error and settle, or resettle, the pool with the error corrected; or to settle or resettle the pool with all picks for events DreamPick deems affected by the error as a correct pick.
Cancellations and postponements are treated differently for several sports. Please visit the respective Rules & Scoring page for each sport offered to view the cancellation and postponement policy(s).
You will receive your winnings for each spot that is placed in the contest. For example: If you play in a contest and come in 1st and 2nd place, which pays out $100 to 1st and $50 to 2nd, you will receive $150.
If there is a tie at the end of the contest, users included in the tie will evenly split the related prize pool positions. For example: If two users tie for 1st place, and 1st place pays $20 and 2nd place pays $10, we add the combined places then split that among the tied parties. Each would receive $15.
In order to register an account, you are required to provide your full name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. If your identity cannot be validated, you will be required to submit additional information or documentation, which may include your valid state-issued ID.
All of DreamPick confidential information is safeguarded by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) as represented by the padlock visible on your browser’s address tab. This ensures the security of any and all private information provided by the website. We encrypt all our private customer information available to our staff only when pertinent.
Generally we do not change usernames, but we do treat each request individually. Please feel free to reach out, and we will do our best to help you.
Click ‘Login’ in the DreamPick App. Click ‘Forgot your password?’ Enter your email and click ‘Submit’. We will automatically send you an email with a link allowing you to change your password.
If you believe your account has been misallocated, compromised or mishandled, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Please provide all pertinent information related to your claim, and a dedicated member of our customer service team will address your support ticket within 24 hours. If your support ticket cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by a customer service associate, you may request escalation of the ticket to a customer service team lead.
DreamPick keeps all player funds in a segregated player account, which is never commingled with our operating business expenses or any other accounts.
DreamPick does not allow account holders to use any form of payment belonging to any other individuals to fund their account. The name registered with any DreamPick account must match the name on the form of payment at the time of deposit, or winnings will be considered invalid and the account may be closed. An account holder may not use someone else’s credit card on their DreamPick account. Using a payment method in another individual’s name can result in account restriction.
DreamPick prohibits users from opening more than one account, in order to ensure fair play and uphold the integrity of our contests. If for some reason you forget your password, you can reset it at login screen. If you forget your username or email used to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and an agent will be happy to assist you with retrieving that information. Please note: if the same individual sets up multiple accounts, DreamPick will deactivate all accounts except one, and any potential winnings may not be honored from all accounts. Any accounts that are set up illegitimately will be deactivated, and winnings will not be honored.
Yes, please email email@example.com if you’d like to permanently close your account at any time for any reason. Please note: if you request permanent account closure for responsible gaming reasons, including permanent self-exclusion, your account will be closed permanently, and you will not be allowed to reopen it.